Dear Room 30 Parents, Daily attendance is critical at all times, but especially at this time of year. When my students are not in school, I can't help them learn. In fact, studies show that there is a direct link between children's health and school success. Every year countless hours are lost due to dental pain, vision problems, and illnesses that could be prevented or treated. This is why I am joining with the Moreland School District and the California Teacher's Association to spread the word about two programs that provide low cost or free health insurance for California families. Over the past couple of weeks you have received several fliers in the Wednesday envelope regarding the state's "Healthy Families" and "Medi-Cal for Families" health coverage programs. If you would like more information on these programs call 408-961-9893. It's important to me that your children are healthy and in school, and I hope you will take advantage of these programs.
Be happy and healthy!
Coming Up...
Thursday, 2/11: CH 5 L 5 Vocabulary & Quiz
Friday, 2/12: Treasure Map, Grammar Packet, Nouns Assessment, Book Orders
hi miss.perlik i cant wait to come visit u miss u so much bye
ReplyDelete